At Justpay Solution we follow the Agile development methods. Agile or Scrum
methodology encourages teamwork, self-organization, and accountability.
We cover all the major technologies and service domains of IT outsourcing
- PHP/ MySQL
- Wordpress / Joomla / Magento
- Java/ J2EE /JSP/ Hibernate/Spring
- XML/ JSON
- HTML/ HTML5
- .Net / SQL SERVER
- Objective C / iOS SDK/ Cocoa
- Android SDK
- Blackberry Development kit
- Windows Phone 7
- SEO / PPC and online marketing
Choosing the best outsourcing partner for your development work is a tough job.
Below we have highlighted our key features which differentiate us from others
and also give you reasons to pick us.
- Transparent approach
- Domain expertise
- High end and updated development techniques
- Customer focused
- Committed to quality delivery
- Immense experience
- Cost effective solutions and packages.
- Process based development models.
- Relationship matters.
1. What will you need from me to design my website?
In order to design and format your Website, we need you to provide us with the
following before starting. Additional things such as Power Point presentations,
video files, articles, soft copy of forms for downloading are optional and can
be incorporated if you have them.
2. I am new to the development area; I need help to build my idea. Where do I
Kindly fill in the inquiry form and our executives shall get back to you within
24 hours. Or you can choose to call us on our contact numbers and talk to our
executives who shall guide you further in your process.
3. Do I have privacy of my ideas and documents I share with you?
Yes. Your ideas, codes and documents are safe with us and also are open to sign
Non disclosure agreements with you to maintain your data confidentiality.
4. Is there anyone who shall maintain the quality of my code?
Yes. We have a pool of testers who test the work of the developers and keep a
check so that project is on the track and as per your requirements.
5. Is there any support you give once I you are done with the development?
We provide 6 month free support – to fix any bugs or errors you encounter once
the project is officially closed. We also provide paid support at an hourly rate
in case you need further assistance beyond this period.